Jeffrey & Michael Peterson, Owners
- Father like Son take on the same interest when it comes to running a business. They both take pride in everything they do all the way from property to fabrics and consignments. The Petersons’ have evolved many times over the years. Starting with Petersons’ Upholstery, to Petersons’ Fabrics, and now to Petersons’ Consigning Design. They will continue to work together as team to find more and more ways to grow the Peterson name.
- Jeffrey’s Favorite Find: Statue Indians.
- Michael’s Favorite Find: Anything to decorate his families home.
Ashley Peterson, Manager
- Ashley Graduated from Middle Creek High School in 08′ and went on to get her cosmetology license from Mitchel’s Academy. She started working at Petersons’ Consigning Design and was able to learn from many of the wonderful ladies who worked here. She grew a huge passion for helping grow the family store. Now she is managing the store and is loving every minute it of it.
- Decorating Style: Contemporary
- Favorite Find: Contemporary couch for her apartment
George Peterson, Upholsterer
- George is the one we can always count on to make us smile with a ridiculously funny joke. George can turn an ordinary piece of furniture into a beautiful unique piece. Everyone is constantly admiring his work and wanting to know how he does what he does.
Loren Adams, Sales Associate
- Loren Adams is the newest addition to the staff. She is a native North Carolinian who was raised right here in the Raleigh area. She also attended Middle Creek High School. She brings her young and fresh ideas to our store and is eager to answer any questions you may have.
- Decorating Style: Modern
- Favorite Find: Vintage Mirror
Big Brother Moving Can Help You With All Of Your Heavy Lifting (919)625-9425