- The concept of our consignment store is a wide variety of unique items, attractively priced, and displayed in a comfortable and well-lit setting. We display items with complimentary pieces in interesting and eye-catching vignettes.
- You’ve never seen a consignment shop like Petersons’ Consigning Design. Our comfortable, well-lit showroom has 14,000 sq.ft. of furniture, home accessories and fabrics arranged in colorful eye-catching vignettes. New inventory is received daily and the good stuff never stays long. Brands include Kittinger, Southwood, Thomasville, Henredon, Pottery Barn, Henry Link, Councill, Taylor King and many more. Styles range from antique to vintage, traditional to contemporary.
- Consigning Design has been open since 2004. We have a grown a wonderful repeat customer and consignor base. We are located right out side of down town Cary and have a large amount of traffic with our regulars and walk-ins.
- Why have a yard sale or invite strangers into your home by listing online? We handle all the details and you get paid the EASY way.
WE WORK FOR YOU!
- We operate 7 days a week to sell your home furnishings, decorating items and apparel.
- We display your consigned items in the best possible setting.
- We advertise the store location and hours in the News&Observer ,Cary News,Triangle style magazine, Facebook, and online.
- We have a great Web site and a loyal customer base.
- We accept major credit cards and handle all the pricing.
- We have a design consultant on staff who can assist buyers with their decorating needs.
Call or visit to learn how easy it is. (919)-468-9998